Monday, July 23, 2007

Penelope Cruz' line for Mango



So...

Penelope Cruz and her sister Monica (not pictured here...but what is there to see, really? They're virtually identical) have launched a line for Mango. Gawd, I'm getting tired of writing those words. "Such-and-such just launched a line for such-and-such."

Of course, this line is all sultry and sexy just like la Cruz herself. I always thought she was a bit dopey looking, but she's aged for the better, and now she's all siren-like. Isn't Tom Cruise dumb? They split up just when she was starting to look good. Same with Nicole Kidman, eh? He dumped her for Penelope and then she got really hot. But now she's got a bad case of the Frozen Face.

Major digression. Sorry.

Did Penelope design any of this line, or was it her sister Monica? Who knows. Who cares.

I guess the pieces are nice. I don't know. I don't care. I can't think about faux fur just yet. Fall clothes, yes, faux fur, not yet.

Mango just confuses me. Is it better than Zara? Worse than Zara? Is it Zara?

All I know is that Spanish fast-fashion labels have clothes that are true sizing and I feel like a giantess when I try their stuff on.

Digging Penelope's Brigitte Bardot 'do.

No comments: