Monday, July 02, 2007

Shoshanna


A long long time ago (back when I was a teenager), there was a story in The Star or The Enquirer (doesn't really matter) about how Jerry Seinfeld had just started dating a 17-year old girl, and how he was even going to take her to the prom. Isn't that gross?

Her name was Shoshanna Lonstein.

Ring any bells?

She also reportedly dated Fabio. Yep, that Fabio.

Anyhoo, I believe that they split up after she finished university, and in short order he married Jessica Sklar.

I have no idea how I remember this when I can barely remember family members' birthdays, but so it is.

OK, so, back to the fashion angle....Shoshanna Lonstein Gruss (she got married, not to Jerry, obviously) has her own line of clothing for years now, called Shoshanna. Lots of sundresses and swimwear for buxom gals that aren't fat, such as herself (and myself, too).

And now, really cute blazers too, as seen in this NYTimes photo.

Read the accompanying article here:
http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2007/06/29/fashion/20070701_PULSE_SLIDESHOW_1.html

No comments: